This video is designed for coaches in the ePortfolio program. It provides an orientation to the technological aspects of the ePortfolio as well as basic information on the role of the ‘coach’.
By the end of this video, you will be able to:
- Navigate the ePortfolio website, accessing the tools and resources that are available
- Explain the different ways to communicate with your students through the ePortfolio site
- Describe how to access your students’ individual ePortfolios
- Demonstrate how to comment on your students’ posts
- Explain the evaluation process
- Describe the basic role of an ePortfolio coach