- OSCE Examiner Online Orientation
OSCE Examiner Online Orientation
Welcome to the OSCE Examiner Online Orientation self-directed eLearning module.
Instructions: Click the …
Continuing Professional Development
- Supporting the Student in Difficulty
Module: Please login.
Did we meet your learning objectives?
You should now be able to:
Identify the student …
- The Inuit and Tuberculosis
The Inuit people is fascinating. Through their ingenuity, they remind us of the power of …
- Altruism and Empathy in Healthcare
At some point in most people’s lives, they will be caregivers. From early childhood, we …
- Individual and popular representations of illness
The purpose of this module is to introduce participants to the tools, particularly the interpretive …
- Integrative medicine: importance of the working alliance
This learning module aims to initiate the practitioner to the movement of integrative medicine by …
- Culturally appropriate professional practice in a diverse context
This self-learning module aims to encourage reflection by the practitioner or future practitioner on the …
Select a category below to narrow your course & module choices